Thursday, October 25, 2018

Oct 20 to Oct 24

Oct 20th was a Saturday. It started early with a walk and then a coffee on the beach. Honestly, I nearly cried when I got there, it was so beautiful.

I mean seriously ... this was incredible


I did a short training session later in the day at Cedar Springs. A half hour of eliptical and kettlebells. Just to get the blood pumping and the calories used. The finisher was that awful Jacob's Ladder machine. Man ... I know it's good, but man ...

Sunday Oct 21 was just a walk in the morning and then cleaning the house while I looked after a seven-year-old. I Still got to over 100% on my steps needed to stop being fat counter.

Monday and Wednesday were both walks in the morning and then training sessions later. Monday I had to get the training session done and then get to a rugby meeting. All about money. Meh, it needed to be done. Wednesday was weird, but I got things done.

Wednesday was a throw back workout from ZEE, an AMRAP in 30 minutes with a finisher:
10 dead lifts - I used a 88lb kettlebell for this
10 BW TRX rows
15 push ups
20 H2H Kb swings
20 Step ups

Not a bad session; the finisher was double 16kilo bell clean and press x 12 per round. I think I got to four rounds.

Tuesday was a crazy night. I got a walk in the morning and regretted having to go be a student in a class in the evening.

278


No comments:

Post a Comment