Monday, October 15, 2018

Oct 10 to Oct 14

On Wednesday, was able to get an awesome workout done in my garage gym. I should have been at the regular gym, but forgot my heart rate monitor at home, so I went there.

I didn't get my session interrupted either. Except at the end, when my son came in looking for me to fix his iPad.

The rest of the week and weekend was spent walking and being disappointed with what's happening with myself. I checked my weight on Sunday and thus you know of my disappointment. The rest of mydisappointment comes with my inablility to find the time ... or the smack on the side of the head to get into the gym and train.

Having kids that need being driven to various places does not help.

Anyway, that is where we are at these days.

Oh, and diet/nutrition has been ok - but I also need to get that better, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment