Monday, September 10, 2018

Aug 26 to Sept 9

Man, I'm back at work and I'd rather be on Canada Day today.

Yeah, it's because I love this country so much. ... and I get 60 ish days off of work. I mean, I will was a parent, but at least I got hugs when I was off.

Meh, I'm back at work and the work is a gift. I know that. It is a gift.

I've been training steadily. I did get a walk in the morning each day of work and sometimes twice a day. I've had to curtail my rugby - Haven't made a training session in September yet, but at least there was lots of walking and working out.

I did that Jacobs Ladder one day last week at the end of a Running and Kettlebell workout at Cedar Springs. I also did a fairly good Zach Evan-Esh training session on Saturday, although it was short. I was glad the garage was clean - It helps me focus.

I also cleaned up and purged a little from the garage. I was mentioning that I need another big screen in there for movies and stuff while I train. I already have a screen for the heart rate monitor and that's just not enough.

There's a bit more to do in the garage, but at least it's usable and ready to help me kick butt.






No comments:

Post a Comment