Tuesday, July 12, 2022

July 1 to 11


 

Most of these days were active - the big red ring got closed most of these days thanks to getting up early and getting a decent walk in before work. Some after work as well.

Conversations are happening about ext summer and a return to rugby, too. A dedication to fitness is most critical. Be better. Be fit and able to resist injury is also super important.

Walks and hikes were the order of the day though. I want to get lifting back in, or at least some sort of Crossfit /HITT workouts. I find them  helpful and able to help with my goals.

Haven't thought too much about anything else but work these days - mind on automatic when it comes to fitness or personal life. At least I have August to do that thinking.

Last weekend I spent sleeping, man. Just ugh. Couldn't move. At least Monday I got up and did a 2.5 km hike by 6:15am. That was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment