Sunday, March 3, 2024

Feb 25 to March 3

 

This might have been unmotivating

Meh, the struggle to find discipline continues. Just all over the place and exhaustion is real at the moment. Swimming, when it happens is going well. Not much soreness in the shoulder. Had a massage this week and learned a few new stretches for the legs and shoulders. 

I really do need to get the limitless cardio from running started.  I did a HIIT session this week but did not close the rings three times. Meh, I am over 50 percent for the week, but just barely. Morning sessions did get done every day this week, so there is a silver lining here. 

I have been thinking about plans for a return to combat sports, but then money becomes the key issue. I think about expanding the side hustle, and then time becomes the key issue. Diet is also a thing to factor in these days as well. 

I am grateful that February is over and that the warmer weather means I can return to hiking and being out on the water. I look forward to that for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment