Tuesday, May 30, 2017

May 17 to May 29

This will be a catch-up post, rather than listing specific things I've done in the last few weeks.

Rugby training started again. I've not been able to make it twice a week yet. I'm a dad and one of my kids needs to finish off their swimming season. Meh, I know I'm not going to be selected for the first team in May this year. I also know that it's the team we put on the pitch in October that wins the whole she-bang.

I'm catching up on all fronts, man.

Lots of stretching in the morning, some walking in the evenings. Walks in the pool, walks in the neighbourhood.

Some rugby training, with the extra fitness afterwards. I even got some abdominal work done, too.

I did get in for a half on the 27th of May. Did some good work in the lineouts, but as we were ahead of the opposition I wasn't a jerk in the scrums. I should have, but I did not act like a complete jerk. We won and I got off the pitch and did a nice long stretching session. But I was an idiot after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment