Monday, November 13, 2017

Nov 10 to Monday Nov 13



Things are slowly looking up, but there are major changes on the horizon. Things that may majorly change my horizon.

I've been able to leave earlier for work these days, but every single day - Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday I was able to get some sort of morning rolling and stretching done. Mobility work, whatever you want to call it.

I am really happy to see the progress in my hips and knees these days. Pain-free; there is no pain after four rounds of this, plus four rounds of 10 two-handed deadlifts with the 40-kilo bell.

20 H2H Kb swings
10 kb cleans
10 kb cleans and presses
10 kb snatches
20 step ups
10 curls
15 bw squats
15 push ups

The deadlifts were different for me at this time. Haven't done them since before my surgery. It was nice to not blow anything in my stomach...


No comments:

Post a Comment