Tuesday, April 16, 2019

March 30 to April 15

Well, I've gotten to the hundreth meridian.

And as Gordon Downie mentioned, there's nothing to do but step right on over it. Yup, I've stepped onto the other side of an imaginary line and I'm not sure what to expect.

I'm still getting the training done. A lot of the workouts have been me getting my butt on to an ellitiptical trainer and getting 25 minutes done. I'm measuring all of them, and it's good.

I'm also doing the HIIT training, too. I've gotten up to a 47.5 lb dumb bell in those workouts. I do this for four or five rounds:

2 minutes elliptical - moderate pace and resistence
2 minutes DB snatches, presses and standing overhead tricep extensions.

after about 25 minutes of this, I do this:

farmers carries, inclined bench flies and single arm rows for three rounds.

These work outs usually last about 45 minutes and I'm pretty beat up by the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment