Saturday, April 27, 2019

April 21-27



Well, I'm going to start off by echoing the idea behind this track.

I shake my head at what I'm walking through at the moment.

At least my fitness is getting done.

I took one day off this week, took a look at another gym and have set myself up for success this season. I still see the benefits of the line "Habits eat everything."

I'm walking through a tough time. I'm glad of friends and family support, but I'm looking at the future with a different vision. I will seek solitude in my retirement. Glad, gentle and quiet solitude. But until then, I have some rage screaming to do inside a very large crowd.

Fitness this week looked was a fair amount of cardio, some lifting and rugby on Tuesday.

Man, I need rugby, but I also need to get going on my second career. I'm taking the ASL course in Mississauga; it is this that will help me move forward in my later career.

No comments:

Post a Comment