Sunday, July 30, 2023

July 23 to 30

 


The morning stretching continued this week. It is my last week of work and I gave it my all to just get up and stretch and close my exercise ring. Got that one closed every day except today. Meh, whatever, at least my hips are moving and not hurting. I set up a standing spot for work in my office so that I can have the option of sitting or standing while working.

Swimming was my workout of choice this week - at least my swimming technique is getting better. I got a butterfly leg kick working for a bit, but it is mainly front crawl along with breaststroke I'm getting done. 

Cleaned the garage gym today, too - really needed it as I've just been dumping stuff in there for the last month. Just a mess. But at least now it will be easier to start back in there when the temperatures start to change. There is still stuff to do in there, but at least I've got some floor space to work with if needed. I really do need to finish this project tomorrow and get on with the more fun part of being on the journey to fitness.  Seems I've taken swimming on as a catch-all for my rings and fitness. 

Also, I know I'm going to have to re-think my Working from Home skills and assumptions, too. I was stuck online for a lot longer than I thought I wanted to be this July. Not enough fun, not enough stretching. Too much time in a seat while teaching too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment