Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Jan 28 to Feb 12

 

What was on the screen this week.

Whoa, let this get away from me for a second. To my loyal readers of this blog, I do humbly apologize. Life gets in the way sometimes and sometimes I just am overwhelmed by the stuff coming at me. 

I had a few days - especially the weekends, where I just got too busy or pissed off at the stuff going on around me that I basically abandoned training for the day. As a result, missed five days of sixteen. Still above a passing grade, but not really a great mark. 

The morning routine has gone in and out of favour, but this morning I did this:

10 minutes of stretching and leg/hip mobility

10 minutes of ab work and back/shoulder mobility

10 minutes of shoulder raises, meels, banded standing rows, curls and overhead presses

After that, I get on with the day, with sort of a glowing feeling until I have to get into my office. Shrug, at least it lasts that long. 

Monday I did a 30-minute swim and Tuesday I did a 30-minute HIIT session. 

It's all about balance. 

Just remember that the future is not set ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment