Monday, April 8, 2024

April 1-7

 

This is what is going down April 8

It was made readily apparent this week that "my habits eat everything". Don't credit me for coming up with that pearl of wisdom, dear reader ... I totally stole it from somewhere, probably Charles Duhigg. 

I got the circles all completed four times this week - and that was with myself dragging my own rear end over the finishing line, one centimetre at a time. Man, just ... ugh.

Most days looked like this:

Morning routine - mobility with some strength training before the day starts

Mid-morning walk to get some steps in and move the legs a bit

Later in evening swim in order to end the day and get some cardio done.

On Tuesday I did actually make a BJJ session. It is a tiny club near my house, but it has a committed instructor and mats. What else do you need?


No comments:

Post a Comment