Sunday, April 21, 2024

April 8 - 21

 

Yeah yeah ... I know


What's that line ... what's that line about habits eating everything ... yeah, I know now: "Habits eat everything."

Yeah, I got into some "lazy" habits these days - that's in air quotes because they are not really lazy, they are just habits that are not helping me out. 

Habits and injury have killed this resurgence I've been trying to foster for the last six or so months. Yeah, I was getting happier and the such. Shrug. 

I kept up my morning routine with stretching for the most part. I was still getting my walks done on my lunches. Still running an after-work session for others. But no evening workouts for me. No swimming, no HIIT workouts. I did take my wife for a swim Saturday night. Had a few date nights, too. Nice and boring husband stuff. 

I'm doing a lot of movement, just not making much progress. I'm not getting those confused, but I need to get my injuries healed and my mind back on track.

Dude, we'll begin again.



No comments:

Post a Comment