Sunday, May 5, 2024

April 22 to May 5

 



A lot of indifference here, to be frank. I finished my rings 7 of 14 days in these days. I got a few things done - I'm getting back to the daily swims. I'm looking at the garage and getting stuff to get it ready for the summer training. The lake is calling out for my kayaks. I also have a few RV trips to get ready for soon.

Lots of trips out to the RV - those have become a nice chance to connect and chat with my wife. We've had a lot of thoughts shared about retirement and fitness and things we want to do. All good, all good. 

Workouts these days were generally stretching in the mornings, walks during the days and/or rugby coaching ... don't laugh, lots of walking in these sessions ... and then some swims in the evenings. 

and the side hustle ... which brought me some crappy news from the CRA this year. Yeah, we is done with that side hustle man. 

Lots more time for me to do cool stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment