Sunday, May 26, 2024

May 15 to 26

 


Sorry loyal readers I let May get away from me a little. 

I'm tired. I mean, I did not make finishing off the rings a priority for May - and I am finished with that mindset. I just have to get back to the endless cardio I had when I was younger.

I know just how much easier life is with it rather than lacking it. 

And it is all on me.

I did get out for two sessions with my kayak during this time. One was on glass flat water and the second session was a lot more ... active. Yeah, that's the word I will use. "Active". Both sessions were fun and made me want to get out there a lot more. I had to vacuum out the van today, the sand in there was becoming sentient. 

The funny thing about the morning routine - I've kept it up every day during this time - is that every IG influencer is telling me what I am doing is perfect. I do wonder why my hip keeps meeting with my serenity though. Shrug. I'll just keep going. 

I do have a plan for outdoor fitness in the summer, as well as a plan for the home gym moving into the future. Watch this space for further details. Hint - The home gym gets to be a more of a BJJ space and I'll be doing more training at my gym outside. 

Made it to watch a bit of rugby this weekend and that was interesting. The score was 6-0 for the people I did not want to talk to vs the people I did want to talk to 15 minutes into the experience there. I wonder why there are so many people I don't want to talk to, but that is a matter for my paper and ink journal, not here. Kinda cool to see the club doing so well, just want the guys to work on their set piece. 

Meh, I'mma just shut my mouth and keep working on my hip. I'm sure I'mma live somewhere else when I hit 70 or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment