Sunday, June 2, 2024

May 27 to June 2

 


I keep closing the exercise and standing rings, but not the Move ring these days. Ah well, my hip isn't bugging me and I'm making progress in other parts of my life. 

I did open up the garage gym and added more mat space for BJJ with Chuck the Grappling Dummy. I did do some work with him but then put him on the airbike and he's been training on that since then.

I did get my morning routine done each day and got out on the kayak at least once during this time. I also got more than a bit of work done on the wilderness that is my backyard.

That is not a clever metaphor, I cleaned up my yard and got a pretty good sweat going before needing a pint. Or two. 

I dunno, no swimming for me these days and I'm still not sure why. At least now I have the option for some BJJ/Grappling at my house. ...except right now I have two inflatable kayaks out flat and drying on them right now. 

So ... you at least know what I'm going to be doing after I write this line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment