![]() |
| The dog is seeing things for the first time |
Well, I'll start with the bad: I missed two mornings this week. These days are harder to get up for as I have no outside motivation to help me along, but whatever. I know I need to get these done for the 80-year-old inside my head. He'll appreciate my workouts these days.
I did get some bad news in the last few days about my working conditions for September onwards. Things are not looking nearly as smooth as they have in the past few years, and I'm wondering why I got this bag of donut burgers. Shrug. We will do, and we will do.
What is it that you do?
A deed without a name.
The good news is ... well, My Shakespeare Project is going along nicely. I did get a couple of really nice hikes in the local provincial park with the dog as well. With the change in my working conditions, I get to revamp the van for work and for hikes/picnics ... so I'm finding silver linings here.
Anyway, got this done in the mornings:
8-10 minutes downward dogs, to plank, push-ups. WGS, hip opening stuff from physios and other random influencers
8-10 minute abs - DJJ, BJJ leg pummelling, swimmers kick, 90/90 stretches.
4-8 minutes of standing stretches, hip opening stuff, leg swings and warrior poses.

No comments:
Post a Comment