Monday, June 17, 2013

June 15, 16 and 17

Friday I was sore ... so I rolled and stretched for my training for the day.

After work, I drove north to fix a dock on Saturday. After fixing the dock, I drive back the three hours and went to play a friendly game of rugby.

I thought I played well, but just didn't have the ooopmh to get the entire team going. Of course, having some bitter angry people trying to start a brawl didn't help. I know I beat my guys, as I had two of them dangling, off their feet, in the scrum. The third guy I had against me was about 350 and just couldn't get around the pitch.

We're still having some difficulties around set piece, but at least I'm able to squish people when we get the chance.

 Sunday I did more moving and rolling. I also hosted my parents for Father's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment