Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Monday June 17 and Tuesday June 18



Who trains on a Monday? I do, that's who.

I got this done for three rounds before getting off to work:

20 two handed KB swings
20 KB cleans
10 kb Snatches

I also had to roll my legs out for about 20 minutes before I could do anything else.

On Tuesday, I got through a warm up and a 90 minute session on scrummaging. I understand that it is a very important part of the game, but really .... I'm not that bad at it. Some on my team are, and so ... I tried to help them. Kind of hard at times, but teaching is what I do.

After the training session, got this done three sets:

5 x 50m sprint
25 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks

I borrowed a roller and rolled my legs and shoulders out for about 15 minutes before icing my knees and watching some of the previous Wednesday game on the big screen. I should have played, man. I should have played.

No comments:

Post a Comment