Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 1-12

Well, the stress level for me is going down, at least a little - but it's taking a toll on the rest of my family.

And, I'm sorry to say, this blog.

I will try and keep this updated, but between two children being "off" their routines and the third coming into the end of a sports season, it's tough to maintain focus. At least I'm getting to rugby and doing the "sprint 50's" after each session.

This morning, I got into the new garage and got this done for four rounds:

20 two handed swings
10 KB cleans
10 kb snatches
20 feet up push ups
10 bench flies
20 seated knee tucks

Nothing fancy, but I got it done. If it's any consolation, I'm missing a lot of work due to taking care of myself and my family, but I'm also missing a chunk of rugby, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment