Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Nov 17 to Nov 19


Saw this on the early Sunday walk
Sunday was two walks - I had a choice to train, but I had to drive people there and there and there and there and there and then back.

So, I got up early and walked on the beach. It was a cloudy day, but at least I got it done. The evening walk was around my house.

Monday was an early morning walk, which was a chance to clean my mind and my legs. I seem to think a bit more clearly and headaches seem to go away by the end of these walks as of late.

Monday night was five rounds of

10 deadlifts
10 TRX Body rows
15 push ups
10 kb rows
20 kb swngs
20 step ups

At the end, I got back on the elliptical and got it to 33 minutes. It wasn't anything spectacularly hard, but it was a nice use of a new set up I have in the garage gym.

I'll have to get a pic of it up.

Diet is  .... it is sucking at the moment, but at least it's not complete garbage

No comments:

Post a Comment