Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Jan 14 to 21

Lots of work on the elliptical in the mornings these days. Usually about 25 minutes, but I know that if I give myself a bit more time, I'll fill it with more cardio.

A killer 
Wednesday the 16th was my usual killer workout. 55 minutes of kettlebells - I used 45 and 35 lb dumb bells - and farmers walks - used 50 lb dbs ... and then a finisher on the Jacbob's ladder.

I hate that machine, man. But, it gets my heart rate up over 160 bpm and that is what I want these days.

Anyway, the next few days after that were all cardio in the morning, if I could. Work and family life were killer until Sunday when I got a couple of pretty good workouts done. I'm getting angry with my Polar Loop as it does an excellent job of interrupting my iPhone's ability to connect with the heart rate monitor thingy on my chest. A few times this week it interrupted and the monitor stopped.

Drag, but I found a workaround so I'm happy.

Monday I was back at Cedar Springs and got a light workout in - I had to be a dad and I had to get some work done, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment