Monday, January 14, 2019

Jan 9 to 13

Wendesday I had a killer session. 55 minutes of treadmill and kettlebell intervals, then farmers walks and bench flies.

I was dead afterwards and I ran out of time to do much else. I usually take Wednesdays to do work after work, but I just took too long for this workout. I mean I was mostly caught up with work thanks to the Christmas break, but it's always good to stay ahead of the game.

I was pretty happy with how my body worked during and after the workout. No pain during and nopain the next day. Soreness I expect, but nothing much. I didn't even take ibuprofin for pain.

Thursday was a drag and had to run around before work and after work I had an ASL class. Yup, I'm taking a class to learn American Sign Language. The instructor was very good and I'm learning with one of my kids. I'm stoked.

Friday was another show before work and so did not get the walk/run in I wanted to. I did get a training session done in the evening.

Saturday I was back at the Burlington Beach. It's something I now kind of look forward to as a part of the week. Sunrise was merely ok, but I got a chance to get there and just see it for myself. I did have an issue with the HR monitor linking to my Loop and not my iPhone, but that was ok.

Sunday was a nice and easy training session at Cedar Springs. Same sort of session as on Wednesday, but lighter and shorter. I had stuff to get done.

What I do need to try and remember when training at Cedar Springs is to use the Jacob's Ladder as a finisher to my workouts. I'd like to extend the sessions to at least 55 minutes. I need the sessions that long for weight loss and fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment