Tuesday, May 21, 2019

May 17 to May 20

A sort of a lull in the action this week as the Victoria Day weekend vibe gets through everything. At least I worked my way through my tough week at work - now I'm left with a lot of catch up to do. I did a session on Thursday, Saturday and Monday. Just to keep myself going forward. I also did a float on Sunday.

I was still sore after Tuesday's training and the game from the week before. I used to like turf, but no longer. I'll have to take steps to mitigate pain before and immediately after any more turf sessions in the future. Man, just sleeping was an event on Tuesday.

As mentioned, I did do another float on Sunday and found a number of items to assist me in streching and rolling muscles and caring for joints during this time. The float just sort of resets my muscles, as they feel just so much better afterwards. I even found my old SuperNova and got it working on Sunday and Monday... and Tuesday ...

I did demonstrate some improvement in my fitness during this time, but I need to get fitter faster now. I'm going to have to extend my sessions and actually start running in the mornings. Or evenings. I don't really care when I run, I know now that I have to start to run. I'll invest heavily in ice and Advil for after.

The superhero I need

No comments:

Post a Comment