Thursday, May 16, 2019

May 6 to 16th

The hits just keep on coming. Still working through the left hand turn that life has made, but at least I'm doing well in the ASL class. I had to do a recording of the "Timber" joke for homework this week. That was cool. Looking forward to the next classes and the next course.

Lots of early morning cardio and I've added rolling after cardio this week. Oh, it feels good to roll out after running on a treadmill, but I'm sure the screams of pain are off putting to others at the gym.

Meh, my bad.

My hip was so sore after training on Tuesday. Sunday after playing on turf again, too. Sunday I had a float and fell asleep for about an hour. I could actually check my blind spots while driving the day after playing.

Managed to score a try on Saturday, too. Yeet! Yeet!

Anyway, back to the gym this week - lots of running indoors to be done.

274



No comments:

Post a Comment