Friday, August 23, 2019

Aug 12 to Aug 23

Is there a way of blanking out the vast majority of my brain?

Yeah, that's where I am these days.

I've been making the rugby training sessions in the last few weeks. I've been on and off with my own training but making some needed improvements with diet and sleeping.

Oh, my God the sleeping.

Ran away on a Saturday to be a rugby sult and played for two teams at prop. Ran further away and had a great time chatting with my daughters for Saturday. I'm sure they didn't see how many people I knew there - and I know they don't know how I knew that many people ...  it's just rugby and they aren't there, man.

I keep thinking about turning fifty in 2020. Such a short life. Such a short time on this planet. I'm sad about that. I think I need to be happy about turning fifty. It's a mission that I need to take on, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment