Friday, August 30, 2019

Aug 24 to 30



I'm sad that this summer is almost over. I'm glad that rugby season has a few more weeks to it, but I'd like it to be June again. Well, maybe July 30th again.

I went into work today to get things set up and have a few things to do at home over the long weekend.

In the last week, it's been rugby and walking - both in pool walking and walking around my neighbourhood to get steps done. I've started back sprinting after rugby training and did some jogging during a few of the walks. Need more kilometres for the running and need to get back into the CrossFit type workouts.

The battery on the H7 HRM needs to be changed, too.

Nutrition has taken a step forward and I look forward to getting back into a routine with time for training and eating, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment