Monday, September 9, 2019

Sept 1-9

Let's start off with the bad - the H7 Heart Rate monitor battery died. I tried everything to get the battery case off to no avail. Nothing worked. Nothing.

So ... I ordered another one from Amazon and it arrived and hooked up without any problem. I promise this time not to crank on the battery case to remove the battery.

On to the good ...  rugby and walking continued. The nutrition situation improved, but that is because of the way I've structured by day. Still need to make corrections as I go, but there have been improvements since last month.  Nutrition is the key these days. Vegetables and fruit to balance the Advil I'm taking to smooth out the pains and strains.

Feeling good - some nagging injuries, but thankfully my knees are awesome. Hips and lower back and the usual muscles all ache Sunday and Monday.

We had our last home game of the season Sept 7th. I did get a nice assist to a try, but no tries for myself. A sweet win against a very bitter rival club in the region. Some very nice payback on the day. As I was watching the first tram game, had a number of the old boys team come and speak to me about not quitting and staying on the seconds XV. It's one of those things that has been discussed in my house of late. Their ideas have hit home with me.

All I need now is for the summer to come back. I know it will come back to me slowly, I just need the time to pass and for the time to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment