Monday, June 19, 2023

June 12 to 18

 

Flat water, paddling was hard

This was a weird week - hard and awful while being soft and cheery at the same time. Got the rings closed three ... four times this week. Too much time being a dad, but at least I got to be a dad and that was awesome. 

Yoga every morning. "Yoga" every morning. Still including some weights and band work in these sessions which probably disqualifies those sessions as purely "yoga". It's all good as they are still a great way to start the day, man. I'm hoping someday the day will start a smidgen later than 5:45 though. 

I got a swim workout and a kayak session done on Sunday. I did get a few hikes throughout the week as well. But lots of extra things make missing workouts necessary. I'll get back on the horse, so to speak and get them done next week. 

I'll pack a bag of kit and bring my stuff in the Adventure Van for surprise workouts. Or my kayak to get out on the water ... hmmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment