Sunday, June 11, 2023

June 5 to June 11

 

This is my pic.

I finally did the sprint session I was supposed to start in May. I got on the turf for a HIIT session that was good. I combined rugby line out throws with sprints and I'll admit, I was hurting the next day. The throws were pretty good and the sprints were deadly.

Lots of yoga / early morning workouts this week. Lots of good work and more than a bit of fun.  Swim on Sunday night was a nice way to round out the weekend away in my new-to-me RV.

The sprint spot.
Lets take a moment and talk about the use of AI for the turf session. I asked ChatGPT to put together a workout for me on Monday with Indian clubs, bands and a yoga mat on the turf field. I wrote that it had to be a low setup and include sprints. I was asked about goals and the length of the workout needed. Unreal. 

It was a pretty cool workout. Indian clubs, bands, sprints and rugby skills were all included. Then a quick dip in the pool right beside the turf workout space. The only thing that would have made this better is if I had a pic of the cute raccoon that paid a visit mid-workout. I never had that in my garage gym workouts this past winter, I can tell you that for free. 

I'll have to get more than just a yoga mat into the RV for weekend workouts. The mat was awesome - both my wife and myself stretched out and felt so much better Saturday mid-morning. Like seriously: warm sunshine and yoga outside with few bugs, beside the lake. Was awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment