Sunday, January 14, 2024

Jan 8 - 14

 


I'll be honest - not a good week. I got through it and had a few things go seriously just wrong, but I didn't react as I should have until much later.

 Monday and Tuesday were wonderfully perfect: morning routine and evening in the pools. Then the pool called and told me that it would be closed for a few days.

What should I have done? Gone to the gym and done HIIT workouts. I should have gone into my own gym and done HIIT workouts. What DID I do? Took a zero-day. Then another. Friday at least I got two out of my three rings closed, but not the Move ring. Meh, whatever. At least Saturday I got things back in gear and got a HIIT done and THEN a swim. 

Sunday is going well so far - I'm doing this post early so there is a lot of time I can mess things up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment