Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nov 20

Ironman for 2016!

Friday I got my usual date night in with my wife - a pool walk to end the week.

Friday morning was a bit rough, so I skipped the stretching and just got to work.

Saturday was a bit of a cool thing all around. I had a big fancy AGM for the region I attended as I'm on the Board there. My position wasn't up for election, so I reported and just kinda sat there for the day. Which I'm totally cool with. I also got a chance to chat with people and make some inroads for my club. I also got a chance to think and figure out what I want to do next year, too.

That night was the banquet for my club. Seriously, I was just happy to be going and to be out without my kids making themselves very busy. I had a nice meal, ran the slide show ... which was a panic in and of itself... and then I won the Ironman Award for being basically most consistent at training and games this season.

I .... I was pretty honoured with the award, let me tell you. This was something unexpected, to be frank.

Sunday I had to chase my kid around and did get a chance to stretch a little at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment