Sunday, November 13, 2016

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nov 10


So ... Tuesday. Tuesday was the same as Monday.

Honestly, I like being able to say that. It's habits that get us, get us to where we need to be.

Tuesday I was able to get myself out of bed and do a light session with my kettlebells before 7am. I got to work, did everything there to the best of my ability and came home and held my son and daughters for as long as they would let me.

At the end of the day, I took my wife on a nice easy walk for about 25 minutes.

Wednesday was a disruptive day and I did my best. I did get a pretty good session done in the evening at EPC. In addition, I got my wife out for a short walk.

Thursday was back to the light kettlebell training in the morning then off to a walk in the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment