Sunday, March 26, 2023

March 22-26

 

Was still on the screen this week.

I'mma do a quick post about the last few days and getting back on the schedule of posting on Sundays.

The last few days were tough - got something ... dunno ... I'm calling food poisoning from where I had Date Night on Wednesday. Spent a bit of early Thursday morning calling Hugo on the porcelain telephone. God that was not good. I did make it to work the next day. I did not close my Move ring on Wednesday or Friday. I just couldn't move enough.

Anyway, I did two long sessions this weekend - 50 minutes of training on Sunday to get the rings closed. I finished the movie and had to run it back again in order to complete the film and the workout at the same time. I also had two longer swimming training sessions this week as well. Added 50 m lengths of legs only this week. I just need to keep showing up.

I did add two arm hangs and bicep curls to the routine this week. I also got the battle ropes a little longer too. I also got the adventure van ready to go tomorrow, but have a dental appointment after work. The weather looks warmer and warmer this week coming up, too. I'm kind of tired of the same training sessions in a gym, want to get outside into the woods and water, man. 

I did set a few goals for myself for April - at least three hikes, one yoga class and one sprinting session to be done by the end of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment