Sunday, April 16, 2023

April 10 to 16

 

An incredible film. Amazing.

I dunno, all these days off are messing with my sense of what day it is. That and I'm just keeping myself active and out there.

On all the days I closed my Apple Watch rings so far - it's Sunday afternoon as I write this and it is really really nice outside. I'm going hiking with my son as soon as I finish writing this blog post.

One or two swims this week, and one or two escapes/adventures this week as well. Usually hiking in the local provincial park. New to me routes and lots of cool shots. 

this is a cool shot as it is on top of a big hill
When I did my HiiT workouts, followed the usual:

2 minutes on the fan bike - legs and arms going like mad

2 minutes KB swings and presses - using the 16 milo bell

15 second two hand arm hang - working on getting a chin-up

90-second step-ups on 30 cm step

10 30 lb db flies

90-second battle ropes.


The flies were a recent addition and a welcome one. I'll make sure I keep adding stuff in here as time goes along. Want to work on things and make myself feel better. That's the key here, just feel better. That and do better with nutrition. Smoothies for breakfast this week coming up.

Do the work; the pretty will come later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment