Sunday, May 7, 2023

April 24 to May 6

I'm not sure I'm seeing this film correctly


Whoa, let a week sneak away on me. My mind slipping, too. In any case, got the rings closed on most of these days. I am dedicated to just showing up, man.

The weather is at least "warmer" ... but this is Canada, that isn't saying much. I needed to get out of the garage gym and see the world. Yes, I know that's heresy but I was getting bored by it. I went on more than a few hikes and eventually got a decent, enough sunshine warm enough day that I got my K1 kayak out for a rip.

Swims, too. I think I got three swims in this past week. At least two. In any case, swimming is coming along, and legs/abs are getting stronger. Want the arms that I've always thought I needed.  

Cardio continues to be a focus, but I'm really enjoying the outdoors. The longest hike was 3.5 km during this time. I'll work on that one. The RV is still in the shop, but that will get done this week. I'm hoping to be able to start really getting out there to see Canada. 

The April Challenge for me was swimming and I got that one. The May Challenge is to double my exercise ring thirteen times - which I've done four times as of the 6th. 




No comments:

Post a Comment