Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Saturday, Sunday and Monday July 7

Saturday was a disappointing rugby day. I just couldn't get myself around the pitch quickly enough. 

Line out throws were awful, at least according to the referee. Scrums were good, but I did let a significant percentage of them retain their possession. However, I did steal some ball. 

Open play made me shocked at how slow I've gotten. I missed at least one tackle, but that's one too many. 

In any case we lost. It was a drag. We could have won that one with some tighter, more fired up play. There were moments of such play in which we did score, but not enough.

Sunday was a recovery day. Lots of low intensity activity. Some stretching, some moving.

Monday was a travel day, but I did get this done for three rounds:

20 kb swings
20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and presses
20 kb snatches
20 step ups - about a 30cm step
20 Indian club casts


No comments:

Post a Comment