Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Feb 5

Had a rather relaxing session in the garage gym today. Nothing like yesterday. Nice and easy, but at least I got something done.

A nice 27-minute session just to keep the things moving. I also got interrupted by a crisis, but nothing worth mentioning other than it was a bit of spilt milk. But I had to go, as I'm a dad.


In any case, got this done for 27 minutes:

20 H2H Kb swings
20 KB cleans
20 Kb cleans and presses
20 kb snatches
20 step ups
10 db bicep curls
15 bw squats
15 push ups

I did try to change up the db curls before this workout. I grabbed my training bar, to make them BB curls, but my stomach just didn't think it was a good idea. It's all good.

After I got interrupted, I had to go and be a dad and it didn't stop until it was after 10:30pm. I did watch the SuperBowl, and so I did do some cool stuff, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment