Monday, June 19, 2017

Saturday and Sunday and Monday June 19

Saturday was not a rugby day. At least it was a stretch and walk day. We did have an episode at the park during which I had to just hug my son while my wife went to get the car.

People were people and they stared at us. I was sad for my son. I want him to be happy and healthy. Failing that, I want him to be safe. I kept him safe and worked on the happy with him.

Sunday was more of the same. With stretching and a bit of a walk for myself later in the day.

Got a good stretch done in the morning and a walk with my wife in the pool later on in the day. We got a chance to talk - which is something that we've not be able to do much of in May or April ... or so far much in June.

We are both frazzled and feeling the season. I'm grateful that she will be relaxing as much as she can in the summer and I'll be working.

And rugby.


No comments:

Post a Comment