Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tuesday and Wednesday Feb 6

Tuesday was a regular Tuesday. I got up, got my kids to where they needed to be and then got home.

I got this done four rounds before having to go and be all grown up and stuff:

20 KB swings (20 lb bell used)
20 Kb cleans
20 feet up push ups
10 deadlifts - finished with something light, like 120 lbs.
20 seated knee tucks
10 db flies - 40 lbs used

It was an awesome breakfast, too - pork loin and egg wraps with tomato and a smidge of ketchup. Oh, man. Lunch was tuna and vegetables with lots of water. Honestly, I'm drinking a lot of water as of late; must be the dry cold weather.

Wednesday was ... weird. First off, my boy went weird Wednesday night. Got up at 2:30 am and just woudn't go back to sleep. I got up, changed him and gave him a bottle - but he just cried and cried. Eventually, going back to being calm. Not sleeping, calm. I couldn't sleep either. So, about 5am, I got out of bed and did a workout. I thought I could go and do my "Squishy" training session in my garage with my wife's car. I forgot that a lot more stuff is in there now, so I went to the nicely finished basement and did this:

 for five rounds.

20 BW squats
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks
20 jumping jacks

Nice old school training. I had to get to work early to please the boss. Which I did. Eating was good today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment