Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Monday Aug 15 and Tues Aug 16

Monday was ... a rugby day.

Yeah, it was weird. I got a call and did a photo shoot today. I had to get into a rugby uniform and do about two hours of running and catching a ball in the heat of the day. I got sweaty and had a bit of fun. Meh, there was even a dog I played rugby with too.

All was good.

Tuesday was a training night. I keep getting there late, man. Just so freaking annoying. In any case, there were six guys at training tonight. Shake my head.

So, yeah, touch and I just don't get along, so I did the following for eight rounds right beside the rugby pitch:

90 seconds at each station

A. punches thrown in the half guard position
B  Kettlebell swings
C. hitting simulated rugby ruck

all told it was 45 minute long workout. Which I thought was better than just playing touch for about 20 minutes.

In any case, after that workout, I did also do some work on my line out throws. I did about ten or fifteen minutes worth of throwing practise. All good.

No comments:

Post a Comment