Thursday, August 25, 2016

Wed and Thursday Aug 25

Session one today
Wednesday was an off day. Some early morning stretching and rolling and then a mid morning swim. I'm glad to have access to a pool this summer, man. Honestly, I'm just grateful. My son enjoys the running around and I enjoy the stretching aspect of it.

There was some discussion about continuing the adult membership into the fall for my wife and I during an evening walk. Not sure if that would actually work, but I'm willing to try anything.

Thursday I did a kettlebell workout. Five rounds of this:

20 H2H
10 cleans
10 clean and presses
10 snatches
10 step ups
10 bicep curls


During the kettlebell part, I varied between the 12 and the 16 kilo bell. During the last round, I got the 20 kilo bell up and going. That was a struggle.

Session two today
I then went for a swim with my family. I did some stretching but didn't quite find the groove today. I got my legs loose enough to be happy to get to physio and let them get worked on there.

I then went to rugby training and got a sprint/hooker throw session done after a rather long session of sprinting and hitting rucks.

All in all, was all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment