Thursday, December 15, 2016

Monday and Tuesday Dec 13


Monday was a good start to the week.

A nice stiff walk in the pool with a good stretching session in the morning. It's starting to get rather chilly in there in the morning, but so far I'm ok. Had a little help getting into the lower stretches with my stretching buddy, too. My youngest is always ready to try and use his weight to "help me" get into a lower stretch in the morning.

Tuesday was a train at home day.

I had to get this done as soon as I got home from work, as I had about fifty other things to do, including fighting off this ... infection? ... whatever it is that is settling into my lungs.

I got this done five rounds and then nearly hacked up a lung

20 H2H kb swings
20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and presses
20 kb snatches
20 step ups
20 bicep curls
15 push ups

Not a bad workout; I did the heart rate monitoring thing too. It's kinda cool to watch that HR go up as I start to lose my breath.


No comments:

Post a Comment