Sunday, December 18, 2016

Friday and Saturday Dec 17

From the archives... I miss this, but I don't miss this.
Friday was a typical Friday. Tons of stuff I was trying to get done at work instead of making the effort to get to a workout.

At least Friday night a storm hit and I had the gym's pool all to myself. A half hour walk and a hot tub after was pretty cool. Sorry, no pics of my feet in the hot tub at this time.

Saturday was a typical Saturday around here. Up early and working from home. Then running around after my kids for the day. I got this done for four rounds with heavier kettlebells each time:

20 H2H swings
20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and presses
20 snatches
20 step ups
20 bicep curls
20 bodyweight squats
20 push ups

Don't need a lot of stuff to get that workout done. I did weigh in Saturday morning, but it was so light and I had so many difficulties with getting the actual number that I don't think it was a right number. If it is ... whoa, that was cool. But it was so good, that I wonder about the scale.

Yup, it's that kind of week. Even if I get awesome news, I wonder if it's true.




No comments:

Post a Comment