Thursday, December 15, 2016

Wednesday and Thursday Dec 15

Wednesday I was trying to catch up on my work. I'm behind. I'll have to just burn through what I got inside my head to make sure I get things done before the break.

I got a stretching session done in the morning with my coffee in hand. Kinda nice, gives me time to get things organized inside my head as to what is pressing for the day.

This is my hot tub. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
The evening, I was supposed to get a training session done, but I was needed at home. I had to chase a little boy around until he fell asleep.

Thursday I knew I had to do something, so I got this done as quickly as I could for four rounds:

20 h2h kb swings
20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and presses
20 kb snatches
10 body weight bicep curls
15 push ups
20 bw squats

After that I got to get into the pool for a half hour water walk. It was nice and peaceful with only one other person in the pool area. Caaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment