Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tues April 30

I got back to blogging on this blog today.

Tuesday was a rugby night. I've been going to Tuesdays and Thursday training sessions all month, I just didn't get a chance to ... oh, never mind. I'm here, now. Let's get this done.

I ate ok - there is a move on to get my entire family eating better. So far, I think they are eating better than I am.

I'm pretty stressed at work these days and moving house at the end of May, besides prepping since Christmas isn't helping me at all these days. I can hardly wait until the end of May.

I did get the "extra fitness" done while at training, then went and got my own done after that.

Got this done for three sets:

4 x 50 m sprints
20 feet up push ups
20 seated knee tucks

I feel good, and playing well. People comment positively on my running and positional play over the weekend, which made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment