Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday June 17

Sunday was a driving day. Spent five glorious hours in the car, driving home, listening to the novel I'm reading ... ugh. Nice to read, but man, I'd rather just train.

Monday was upheaval. Took my middle child to the hospital instead of training. Kind of have to do these things. In the evening, made sure all was orderly.

Tuesday was a training night. After rugby, got this done for two rounds before having to attend a coaches meeting:

20 kb cleans
20 Kb cleans and presses
20 kb snatches
20 bw squats

I could have and should have gone longer, as I was the only junior club coach in attendance. Kind of a drag to have to pull the senior men's coach away from training to lead a session only to have no one show, but that is what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment