Monday, June 23, 2014

Wed Thurs and Friday June 20th

Wednesday was a walking day. Nice and easy.

Thursday was a training day and I got a morning walk in then, too.

After training, which was hot as hot can be. Humid, too. I got this done, just because I knew that I needed to get this done:

Indian club casts - used the pole from the sled. 5 times each side
double handed around the head reels
20 kb cleans
20 kb clean and presses
20 kb snatches

I got that done for two rounds before going inside for a shower. Not feeling good after the heat. I was picked to start for the firsts, though. Seems the prop I'm replacing is getting married. What kind of a rugby man gets married in the middle of a rugby season? Ugh.

Friday was a recovery day, but I also read the post on the right hand side here. Seems if I wanted to do cardio with a kettlebell, I need to snatch and snatch hard. I got some stretching in and I looked at my benefits in order to see what my coverage for massage and physiotherapy is like. I like.

Or box, or run. Simple choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment