Thursday, August 21, 2014

Monday and Tuesday Aug 19

Monday was a recovery day - I was so glad to get in to Physiotherapy it was silly.

I got my legs and shoulders worked on and felt awesome after. I rolled and got things moving a lot later in the day.

Tuesday was a weird one. It started off with another appointment, and we worked hard. I was a sweaty mess from the work we did together in my garage gym. Band pulls, shoulder and hip mobility, along with power development.

I felt awesome after, but knew that this week was going to be a long one.

Tuesday's rugby training was lots of ball handling and running around. Some focus on structure in the defense, too. I took a heck of a lot of notes on Saturday and I hope that I helped.

I did this for two rounds after training:

Indian club casts
20 kb snatches
20 bw squats

I rolled and then got my ice baths done before going to a meeting and then to a friends house. Seems divorcing people need a lot of help, and I'm the guy on the spot to offer a helping hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment