Saturday, August 9, 2014

Monday and Tuesday August 5

Monday was a training day. I did this for three rounds before having to go be a dad:

6-8 deep squats with 100 lbs on the bar.
20 step ups
10 hanging knee tucks
20 kb swings

Was just looking to get stuff done. Lots of rolling after

Tuesday I had my morning training session. Mainly bodyweight with some dumbbell work and rolling.

In the evening I got this done for three rounds after training. By the way, lots of cardio at rugby training. Ball handling while sprinting, too.

10 Indian club swings
10 club castings each side
20 kb swings
10 kb snatches
20 body weight squats

After this, got an ice bath together for myself. I'll let you know about how it worked later. I did 5 rounds of 2 minutes in the ice water, then one minute in a warm shower.

I had a discussion later with an AT and I'll try a different approach next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment